Jul 26, 2011

Malaysia Lost on Singapore! But hey, I'm proud!

Assalamualaikum!

Malaysia lost in last night's game!!! Sedih gile ni!!

Tapi takpe kot, since AMIRULHADI ZAINAL played well!!! (<3 <3) Well, from my pemerhatian on yesterday's match (with lots of aargh-s and yikes and urgh-s) and since the mamak stall was noisy from my own voice, i can say that Malaysia played well. What I can see is tat Singaporean players really LOVE to get injured and wasted lots of times! Darn!! GRR!!!

Well, at least SAFEE SALI scored at the 2nd half...i was like WOW!!! YAY!!! And my fren Sarah was also excited as the Malaysian goalkeeper Khairul Fahmi played so well, saving goals by goals from Singaporean players. Ergh! Great game apek!! Sarah! Stop pulling my shirt!! It'll koyak later!!

Safee Sali was also one of the best player(MALAYSIAN football player) that is just startin to shine like a star since they won the AFF Suzuki Cup. And one of the best player that I ever knew(Amirulhadi was one as well!!!). I've even seen them face to face! Amirulhadi is so tall, but then I cant take photo with him cuz the kids busy wants him to sign here sign there. Anyway I myself didn't bring camera(urgh! Sayangnya!!!) So i just can stand and watch him laa...Huuu~~


Very the proud..


Safee Sali yang di asak pemain Spore...

Walaupun susah nk accept yg Malaysia lost the game but, I'm proud of their semangat juang tak nak kalah tu. I know they were trying their very hard and I myself emotional gile watching the game...wanna cry seeing them playing so hard...jangan sedih Amirulhadi...kita cuba lagi next World Cup ye...

Yeah, I'm a fan of Amirulhadi..so what? You can see the way he plays football is awesome! He kept running for the ball and most of the time, possession of the ball is on the right side(which where he was cuz he plays at the right wing!) Amazing!!! Next time if I sees you i'll definitely take photos WITH you!!!

Yeah, cuz if I can DREAM IT, I can definitely DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment