Aug 1, 2011

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Assalamualaikum!!

Happy Ramadhan to all muslim in the entire world!!



Ramadhan is back, so let's again pray that our puasa akan diterima Allah Subhanahuwata'ala...Amin..

What is SO good about Ramadhan is that, firstly, no more gossiping around me. Hah! Thats such a relief! I wish this will continues. Yeah gossiping is NOT good cuz we'll add more sins and will give pahala to the person we talk bad about, so PLEASE AVOID!! Yeah I myself did that before but then, I dun really like gossiping, I'm just telling about how I am not satisfy about someone...

Okay..I should have not complained..urgh!

Second is that, I can gain back my shape with Herbalife! I think that my thighs has got fat back as before, OMG. Plz get back to shape!

Third, this is the moment that I can make more pahala by doing more ibadah to Allah. I think I went for tarawikh last tym only completed 8 raka'at. I dunno when was the last tym I did 23 raka'at. I guess its cuz my selsema will attack me in the middle of the pray...srott srett! Uh oh, i can't take it anymore. But hey last night it seems like the selsema is not so bad. Thats why i thought of doing 23 raka'at this time of Ramadhan..hmmm...

Well, there's no excuses for anything that we wanna do. Bak kata my sister, NAK SERIBU DAYA, TAKNAK SERIBU DALIH. Haha terasa kesan perkataan itu.. Padan muke ko mai...

Fourth, lets see, erm...office hour finishes fast! yeah! I can go back early! Now I can see sun when I arrives home...(normally only see night skies..huhu)

I hope Ramadhan this year will brings more pahala to me and my whole family. InsyaAllah, mana taw if we can see malam Lailatulqadar...it will be fantastic! InsyaAllah...

Alhamdulillah kepada semua nikmat yg Allah berikan kepada aku dan keluargaku. Sesungguhnya Engkau saja yang tahu apa yang terbaik untukku dan keluargaku...Amin...

If I can DREAM IT then I definitely can DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment