Feb 14, 2012

Testimonies Updated!

Assalamualaikum!!

Its been awhile since I wrote about Herbalife testimonials. Today I'm goin to write about my family's testimony, and of course, I would love to help you to be like us!


First, its my sister!! I've shown her photo before and Iwill show again!

She had lost 23kg in 11 months!!! She was also having high blood pressure when she was on Form 3. Her period was 3 to 4 months once. And everytime her period came, she was having a hard time holding the pain. Pity her!

Amazing how Herbalife can change her life from a negative-low-confidence person to a positive person!! Her period is normal now, her high blood pressure gone! She was very discipline and she got what she worth for!!

This is me!! I am very thin but I got big hips. That is the problems that girls these days are having. Besides, I am also very unhealthy. I had athma, which i have to go to clinic to inhale the oxygen(dunno what its called), then I have sinus, every morning sneeze here sneeze there, tissue was my best friend. Ahaha. I also am allergic to seafood, everytime I eat seafood, my face will swollen. Urgh why doesnt it swollen at other place. And my period was 2 months once. And i use to get fever very often.

Now, Alhamdulillah, I am healthy! No athma,no allergies, sinus getting better, period normal and my fever sometimes only come. Thank you Allah, thank you Herbalife!!


This is my mum. She does not lose that much.Emm..just 5kg. But instead of losing only weight, she was also having uric acid before this. If she did not take Herbalife nutrition, she might get athritis as early as the age of 43. Now, she is healthy as ever! Now she's 49 years old but she look like 30! Or maybe 29. I'm so proud having a beautiful mother like her. Alhamdulillah!


This is my brother. I've never post his photo in here before. My brother was overweight as a result of eating KFC every single day when he is in UMP. And he is also in the Student Council. But the subject he's studying does not make him move around. He's studying computer software and everyday he was with his computer. So he definitely got less exercise lo.

Besides being overweight, he also had athma. Same as me but he got athma earlier than me. Haha penyakit keturunan I guess. He also had bad acne around his face! Pimples all over his face! Pity him.

Anyway he had already lost a total of 16kg. His athma got better, his acne gone! Wow! As handsome as ever! Now my brother look better than before! Alhamdulillah!!

Hey! Its us!!! These is our recent photo. Iwanted to show our old photo but I guess I have to find it first. Oh well, I'll post it next time!!

If YOU are interested or maybe you have anyone you loved are interested in improving their/your health besides can lose/ gain weight, pls email me at maisarahsanif@gmail.com or you may text me at (+6)012 - 310 6321.

This may change your life if you decide now. We have decided 5 years ago and now, we are happy that we decided to take HERBALIFE NUTRITION. ARE YOU?

DREAM IT! DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment